Friday, June 3, 2011

I have alto vx1.1 maruti car since few days on first start clutch open condition there comes a noise?

after engaging gear noise goes off.i changed clutch disc and bearings ,but noise still the same .please advise me|||I support AUM on this... it definitely depends on the Driver...


even i driver multiple cars n it so happens that my frnds tell me that the gears r hard n stuff... but i drive it they r shocked... take it easy... mayb ur jus tensed whn the cars starts movin... relax n take ur car gently.. once u gain confidence then u%26#039;ll drive much beta n all those noises will disappear..





All the Best|||It shows how good you drive the car. The noise you say must be b%26#039;coz you are trying to change gear with half clutch. Else mail me the exact situation and I might help you. Like.


Is the sound comes only in reverse gear, All gears,


Engine is hoot, you R hot,....|||change the gear with full clutch paddle press .


also release the clutch properly

No comments:

Post a Comment