Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hi how much it will cost me to change clutch for a ford focus 2003?

im interested in the labour cost only as \i have the new part already,
Hi how much it will cost me to change clutch for a ford focus 2003?
It all depends on who u go 2 ta get it done. If u go to the garage where u bought the car (assuming u bought it new) they should give a a good deal. Focus's are fairly straightfowerd to work on so that will keep costs down.



Im afraid I cant give u much of a price guide cos I dnt know if yr on about dollers or euros or pounds etc.....



I would estimate labour would be roughly 鈧?20 - 鈧?80
Hi how much it will cost me to change clutch for a ford focus 2003?
about 拢200-拢250 from an independent dealer and 拢400+ from ford
probably about 拢200, shop around, and also depends what part of the country that you are from, north will be cheaper,

No comments:

Post a Comment