Friday, September 23, 2011

I drive a dodge srt4, changed the clutch after 60k miles, why did the new one only last me for 6 months?

My driving style has not changed. The new clutch was a factory mopar one. And it was done at the dealership. I don't get it...
I drive a dodge srt4, changed the clutch after 60k miles, why did the new one only last me for 6 months?
check and see if the turned or replaced the flywheel,i got one a while back that had a clutch put in it at dealer and they didn't bother to resurface the flywheel and the clutch only lasted a few months,its possible they thought it didn't need done and the mechanic choose not to have this done which would result in shorter clutch life,not all mechanics where it be a dealer or a small shop do what is always needed to be done,good luck.
I drive a dodge srt4, changed the clutch after 60k miles, why did the new one only last me for 6 months?
MOPAR clutches are the best, so smooth. Check your driving skills.
learn to drive a standard and not ride the clutch you will find you will get more life out of your clutch ihave a 96 dodge neon and have the same clutch that came with the car and it has 176,000 miles on it and it is still in perfect condition so take it easy on your clutches and they will last a lot longer

No comments:

Post a Comment