Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do I tell if I have an aftermarket/racing clutch?

I bought my car used and looked through the engine and saw that the guy who had it before me did some pretty nice modifications and I was wondering if maybe he changed the clutch to a racing clutch (ie stage 3, etc). Is there any way Id be able to tell?
How do I tell if I have an aftermarket/racing clutch?
call him and ask him
How do I tell if I have an aftermarket/racing clutch?
take it a part an dgo buy a stock one and hold it up side the one you have now if it dont look th e same its not
It will be harder to depress than a normal clutch.
well there is a way to know about your pressure plate but the clutch disc would have to be looked at but if your clutch pedal takes a lot of pressure to push it in will let you know how heavy duty your pressure plate is

No comments:

Post a Comment