Friday, September 23, 2011

What are the advantages to changing my T100's clutch to a TRD High Performance Clutch?

I'm looking to replace my 96's clutch with a TRD High Performance clutch and I was wondering what the advantages are, I can get it for about $400 dollars and was wondering if it would allow me to haul more weight or anything like that, is it worth it if I'm just going to use it for hauling? If not what would be some good mods for that?
What are the advantages to changing my T100's clutch to a TRD High Performance Clutch?
For higher torque capacity, faster shifting and smooth, street-capable actuation, TRD has developed a full range of high-performance clutch kits, each a direct bolt-in replacement for the stock setup. These kits feature a high-capacity TRD pressure plate, which has been heat-treated, using a patented process, yielding increased strength, added stiffness and greater load capacity. Stiffer diaphragm springs and load straps also increase clamping force approximately 25% with an increase in pedal pressure of just 10%. The result is increased durability, especially in horsepower applications, quicker engagement during aggressive acceleration, and faster shifts. Each kit includes a new OEM Toyota clutch disc and a new throw-out bearing (with the exception of Scion xA %26amp; xB), helping to ensure smooth take-up and enhanced durability.

No comments:

Post a Comment