Thursday, September 15, 2011

I have a fiat scudo 1.9 van and need to change the clutch, and in-need of info?

I can't find a workshop manual for a 1.9 diesel fiat scudo van (2002). It's very similar to the renault and citroen vans but no info for them either! I need to change the clutch and could do with some advice or links to an online manual or something i can down load. Has any one got any suggestions? Thanks for anything at all, cheers, trev
I have a fiat scudo 1.9 van and need to change the clutch, and in-need of info?
the van is the same as a peugeot expert try a book for that



edit:

ive just check haynesonline and there is non for this van,



ive found this on ebay



http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View鈥?/a>
I have a fiat scudo 1.9 van and need to change the clutch, and in-need of info?
hi. i have changed a few clutches on them %26amp; the same peugeots %26amp; citroens. what would you like to know?
  • lock file
  • textbox
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment