Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I changed the clutch on my blaster yesterday an only the first three gears work why?

first my other clutch was slipping or latter i realised it was dragging. so i changed it. i did some adjustments with the clutch cable.tried first second gear everything fine so i parked it. today i warmed it up an started to rip through the gears wen it stopped at thethird one why
I changed the clutch on my blaster yesterday an only the first three gears work why?
When I change a clutch, I change all the peripheral items that attach to the clutch, the clutch setting is set by the book, exactly by the book. Then when all these things fail, I know that its not the clutches problem. As you stated earlier in your question, the clutch was dragging not slipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment