Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ok so im changing the clutch on my uncle 1986 honda accord... any one have any helpers or tips for me?

id really appreciate it... its the second one ive tryed to do the first One i got fed up and sold my car fro 50 bucks so any one have any help plz let me know
Ok so im changing the clutch on my uncle 1986 honda accord... any one have any helpers or tips for me?
If you gave up on the first one , why do it again ? You will only do the same thing. ( CHILTON MANUAL )
Ok so im changing the clutch on my uncle 1986 honda accord... any one have any helpers or tips for me?
Always change the pilot bushing in the end of the crankshaft.And use an alignment tool when you bolt down the pressure plate and clutch disk to the flywheel.If you don't have a puller for the bushing you can fill the hole with grease and get a bolt that just threads into the bushing.Tighten the bolt down and the pressure will force the pilot bushing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment