Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How to change the clutch on a urban dz 125 motorbike?

i own an urban dz 125cc motorbike and it is about ready for a clutch. Is there anyone out there that could guide me through changing it as i can't find a haynes manual for it no where.

Cheers 4 reading this
How to change the clutch on a urban dz 125 motorbike?
Haynes or Clymer only make manuals for reputable companies, you'll never see a manual from them for a Chinese bike. Finding service manuals for them is almost as fun as pulling teeth...thats why shops wont touch them either.



BUT....I do have a copy (and it wasnt an easy find) of a 2008 Urban DZ 125-200 in PDF format that I uploaded to my archives. You can download it free at this link. The manual is in Italian and English, and the first part is Italian. After the PDF loads up, scroll past the Italian copy, and the full English version will be right after it. I'm not sure what year your bike is, but I would be pretty sure that the clutch assembly in all of these bikes is the same, or maybe they only made the year you have? Either way, good luck, hope I might have helped a little.



Heres the link to download the PDF manual:

http://www.mediafire.com/?5tlnzh4mtdz





Happy fixin'!
  • flavered nail polish
  • howtofalloutoflovewithsomeone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment