Thursday, September 15, 2011

So my clutch went out on my car. Anyone know how much this is gonna cost?

I drive a 2004 Chevy Cavalier



I stepped on my clutch, changed gears, and when I lifted my foot, the pedal wouldn't come back up.



Pulled over and it seems that the fluid is all leaked out. I filled it up, but nothing started working. It keeps leaking out. I believe on of the cylinders is blown. Anyone know how much that'll cost to fix?
So my clutch went out on my car. Anyone know how much this is gonna cost?
you dont need a clutch. Sounds like the Slave Cylinder or Master Cylinder. Probably the Slave. But usually when one of these goes bad, the other works harder to compensate so it will eventually go bad too. Replace them both if you can afford it.



you need to replace those cylinders, then bleed the system before it will operate again.
So my clutch went out on my car. Anyone know how much this is gonna cost?
you,ll need to replace both the clutch and the slave cylinder on it,so its going to cost you about 200 bucks to get this one back on the road again,i did one last week though and their not hard to do,good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment