Thursday, September 15, 2011

Clutch Pack changed but gear changing is harder now, why ?

my mechanic changed new clutch pack for my KRR150ZX but my gear changing became harder now. The clutch biting point adjuster nut was also change from longer to short.



Sometimes it'll not go-in especially when stopping at traffic light (dropping from 6th to 1). Even, when moving off just after starting engine from cold, Engine will stall. I need to rev first then engage the gear. Not much problem when on motion.



Is it something wrong with the clutch pack or cable or something else? Worry it'll damage my gear box.
Clutch Pack changed but gear changing is harder now, why ?
Briing it back to your mechanic tell him to fix it!

If you think your mechanic is unqulified - bring it to a repuatable mechanic.
Clutch Pack changed but gear changing is harder now, why ?
have it adjusted
You may want to shorten the clutch cable a little more if possible I don't think it is fully disengaging. The cable may need replacing if it is stretched too much to adjust. Check the oil level in the clutch case.

No comments:

Post a Comment